Inman Connect New York is where you will learn the most current real estate trends, what’s working and what’s not, and what’s coming around the corner. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, learn how to fit into today’s changing landscape, and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
More and more, agents are considering non-traditional brokerage models when deciding where to build their real estate business. Many brokers are left trying to figure out how to compete with bigger brokerages and recruit top talent. It’s no secret tech is changing the landscape of the brokerage and that presents challenges for some brokers, but also opportunities. If leveraged well, tech can help you recruit more agents who fit your model faster and more efficiently.
The game is definitely changing and at Inman Connect New York, top recruiting brokers and team builders will gather to debate what’s good and what’s not. More importantly, they’ll discuss how you can position your brokerage for success.
Join expert recruiters as they dive deep into some of the most successful and creative recruitment strategies you can implement in your plan immediately. They will discuss what agents are really looking for, what factors matter to them most, and how you can meet their needs. If you want to double in size by the end of 2022, the takeaways you’ll gain at Inman Connect New York will give you the tools you need to make that happen.
Real estate is evolving. Stay competitive in this fast-moving industry by being in the room with hundreds of the most successful real estate professionals working today.
Join us at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21 and you can also catch these sessions:
- Personal Branding Tips for The Modern Real Estate Agent with Ryan Serhant, CEO and founder of SERHANT. Real estate’s master of marketing shares simple tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads and foster personal development.
- What Will Brokerages and the Integrated Transaction Look Like in 2022 and Beyond? Industry leaders Marc King, president of Keller Williams, and Christian Wallace, executive vice president of Rocket Homes, share their thoughts on the biggest opportunities and challenges facing brokerages today and what the transaction of the future looks like.
- Industry Trends, Challenges and Technology to Watch Sarah Richardson, founder and CEO at Tru Realty; Staci Cowell, Vice President, business solutions at Leading Real Estate Companies of the World; and Enrique Teran, co-founder and Principal at Avanti Way Group gather together to discuss the changing landscape of real estate, current trends, tech, and potential factors that could completely change the game.
- What’s Next for the Real Estate Industry? with Ryan Schneider, CEO and president of Realogy. Tune in as Brad Inman sits down with the leader of the largest residential real estate company in the country to sort through the industry’s biggest opportunities, challenges and what comes next.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly: How Technology is Transforming the Real Estate Industry with Bridget Frey, CTO at Redfin and one of the most brilliant minds in technology. She will dish on how the industry is changing, what still needs to be done, and what new tech trends will impact your business in 2022 and beyond.
- The Metaverse, Stocks and Massive Growth Goals: What It All Means with Glenn Sanford, chairman, CEO and founder at eXp World Holdings. Tune in as Glenn and Brad Inman sit down for a must-see conversation around the future of tech, how massive growth goals are going to be attainable, and where the industry is headed in the coming years.
If you want to be in the room with some of the smartest, most successful real estate professionals, you need to be at ICNY. Check out the full agenda to see all the sessions and start planning your three-day experience.
Tickets for ICNY selling out. Register now to secure your spot.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually! You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
If you’re serious about ramping up your real estate business, no other event has the power to put you in the driver’s seat like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge, some serious tech-savvy, and the insider information to help you stay ahead of the competition.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW, like exclusive meet and greets with top speakers, an interactive, Insta-worthy photo experience, scavenger hunt with premium prizes like an Apple Watch and Sell It Like Serhant personal brand course, puppy play zone and more surprises.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.