RPS Signature Applications, this system administration division of Danger Placement Companies (RPS), has introduced the launch of a brand new social companies insurance coverage program for purchasers by way of a partnership with Outdated Republic Specialty Insurance coverage Underwriters (ORSIU).
The providing offers social companies insurance coverage protection for the not-for-profit and for-profit courses of enterprise, together with: adoption and foster placement companies; substance abuse applications together with detox; psychological well being counseling facilities; residential care amenities together with private care, shelters and group properties; residence healthcare (medical or nonmedical); outpatient/in-home hospice care; grownup respite care; and foundations.
Options of this system embrace:
- Auto legal responsibility ($1 million restrict), auto bodily harm
- Crime ($1 million restrict)
- Common legal responsibility ($1 million/$3 million restrict per incidence)
- Skilled legal responsibility ($1 million restrict per incidence)
- Umbrella/extra (as much as $5 million restrict)
- Administration legal responsibility ($1 million per incidence)
- Fiduciary legal responsibility ($1 million per incidence)
- Abusive conduct ($1 million per incidence)
Learn subsequent: RPS promotes two, launches new E&O program
“RPS Signature Applications has greater than 40 years of underwriting expertise with a deal with social companies companies,” mentioned Robin Stolle, space vp at RPS Signature Applications. “Our experience in skilled legal responsibility writing resulted in $22 million in premium positioned this previous yr, which implies when you’ve got questions, we’ve got solutions.”
ORSIU is a part of the Outdated Republic Common Insurance coverage Group, the most important enterprise section of Outdated Republic Company, which specializes within the property and casualty market.
The social companies program is accessible nationwide and has an A+ (Superior) XV ranking from AM Finest.