On 31 March 2022, we announced our latest quarterly portfolio performance, including that independent valuations of client investments increased by 9.6% and dividend distributions increased by 8.1%. Read the full announcement.
Since that announcement, there has been a marked increase in Resale Market trading, with over £1 million traded. The Resale Market continues to offer attractive opportunities for investors, with diversified portfolios of 20 properties at the click of a button, yielding dividends of 5.0% or alternatively, capital discounts of 20%. See details of our Investment Plans.
PPX is our index of trading prices for all properties on the platform – since 31 March, PPX is up 6 points, from 80 to 86, an increase of 7.5%. And next month, we anticipate reaching the significant milestone of £50m traded on our Resale Market since inception.
In addition to strong Resale Market trading, there are exceptionally high levels of other activity across the portfolio. Whilst you will hear about these if you are a shareholder in relevant properties, we wanted to give all clients an overview of the activity.
The activity summarised below relates to 34 separate properties. In addition, we have over 40 units under offer and a further 40+ being marketed for sale.
April activity involving 12 properties:
- 2 properties: 5-year anniversary votes, of which 2 were retained on the platform (Agecroft Apartments, Merrilocks Road)
- 3 properties: 5-year anniversary sale completions (Amhurst Walk, Cherington Road, Murray Court)
- 1 property: 5-year anniversary individual unit sale completions, within larger blocks (St. Catherines Mews)
- 5 properties: completion funds returned to clients via members’ voluntary (solvent) liquidation (Manordene Road, Richmond Court, Waterford House, Ryeland Close, Rubicon Court)
- 1 property: unit sale completion, realising value and strengthening the property’s balance sheet (Devonshire Place)
May activity involving 15 properties:
- 4 properties: 5-year anniversary votes, of which 2 were retained on the platform (Devonshire Place, Marco Island)
- 3 properties: 5-year anniversary individual unit sale completions, within larger blocks (2 units at Ansteys Court, Finch Heights)
- 3 properties: completion funds returned to clients via members’ voluntary (solvent) liquidation (Amhurst Walk, Cherington Road, Murray Court)
- 3 properties: unit sale votes, all of which we are proceeding with (Lydan House, Mulberry House, Sandars Maltings)
- 2 properties: unit sale completions (Golden Hill Fort, Queen Street)
June activity involving 7 properties:
We will keep all clients updated as these property activities progress.
As a reminder, our next quarterly portfolio performance update is on 29 July 2022 (reporting on the calendar quarter ending 30 June 2022).
The team at Property Partner
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects the cash held in your Property Partner account, however, the investments that you make through Property Partner are not protected by the FSCS in the event that you do not receive back the amount that you have invested.
The performance information (including any expression of opinion or forecast) reflects the most up-to-date data at the time of production; publication is made in good faith on the basis of publicly available information or on sources believed by Property Partner to be reliable.
Past performance and / or forecasts (if stated) are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Interest and capital returned may be lower than expected. Gross rent, dividends, and capital growth may be lower than estimated. Exiting your investments (on the resale market, via the 5-year anniversary process or according to targeted strategies) is subject to price and demand. Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary. Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (No. 8820870); authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499). See Key Risks for further information.