The housing affiliation, which manages over 50,000 properties, is on the hunt for suppliers, contractors and assessors to ship a £1.3bn programme of constructing and hearth security works and providers over 4 years.
The multi-lot framework is break up geographically into nationwide and 4 regional heaps – North, Midlands and Wales, South and South and South East.
Works and consultants embody
- Fireplace security initiatives over £1.5m
- Fireplace security initiatives as much as £2m
- Exterior Wall Works
- Exterior Wall Inspections
- Provide and set up of fireplace doorways
- Fireplace door inspections
- Fireplace door remedial works
- Fireplace proofing and stopping
- Fireplace Danger Assessors
Corporations have till 10 October to submit prequalification paperwork for spots on the framework, which is able to run from Could 2023 till Could 2027.